Salad And Sandwich Makers - Restaurant Line Cook Full Part-Time Hourly Job Panera Bread Salinasby admin on September 21, 2020
Panera Bread Recruitment 2021 - Panera Bread give an opportunity to fill Salad and Sandwich Makers - Restaurant Line Cook - Full and Part-Time, Hourly that will be placed in Salinas.
Panera Bread Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Restaurant Associate Line Cook
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Associate – Line Cook, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Line Cook today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Restaurant Associate – Line Cook position:
- As a line cook, you will prepare customer orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide quality service, taking pride in working behind the scenes to prepare quality products for our customers
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative environment
What we’re looking for:
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Panera Bread system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.