Solar Sales Consultant Job Green Planet Solutions Eurekaby admin on more than 30 days
Green Planet Solutions Jobs 2020Description :
Green Planet Solutions is a fast-growing organization in the solar industry with exclusive access to almost every top-rated equipment across the nation, to help transition the world to renewable energy. We are obsessed with providing the absolute best customer experience, and only allow top-tier individuals into our company. At GPS, you will be surrounded by highly ambitious & motivated self-starters who are acutely focused on building a lucrative career in solar. While building the best environmental brand in the world! We are an incubator for your success with us and will provide you with the best platform to help you achieve whatever your personal and professional goals may be.
Direct Sales Representative Position Description:
As a Direct Sales Rep, you are on the frontlines of lead generation and client acquisition helping homeowners get rid of their expensive, polluting utility power and transitioning them to clean solar energy courtesy of Green Planet Solution. Your primary day-to-day activities include direct homeowner lead generation through cold calling, solar expos, solar booths, and canvassing. You will set in-home & Zoom appointments to close high-ticket ($20k-$120k) contracts.
- Complete full crash course training
- Represent GPS in a professional manner at all times
- Being able to attract new prospects & cold call
- Cold lead generation through cold-calling, sales boots and door to door
- Being able to set a goal and never stop until the target is reached
- Use email, phone, text, and other various communication forms
- Learn and use our CRM and other tools of the job
- Become a proficient solar professional with an understanding of all aspects of the product
- Closing contracts (Once you are ready. This can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months)
- Uncapped commission-based sales (Average monthly commission is between $3,000-$15,000)
- Our standard is 3- sales/month
- Monthly volume bonuses are available
- Weekly cash rewards
- Six-figure annual income expected but in no way guaranteed
Qualifications & Stipulation:
- You are a motivated and ambitious person looking for a challenging and equally rewarding career.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are ready to absorb information, learn, and execute.
- You are coachable and a quick learner.
- You love meeting and talking to new people.
- You are not afraid to fail and have thick skin. (i.e. Hearing “no” 50 times before hearing 1 yes excites and motivates you to get better and achieve more.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- You’re not looking for just a 9-to-5 job. You’re looking for a merit-based platform where your opportunity for success, personal growth, and income is up to you
- High school diploma
- Eligible to work in the United States
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $4,000.00 - $15,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Team Lead
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Green Planet Solutions system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.