HOA Community Manager - Project Management (FTW) Job SpectrumAM Fort Worthby admin on November 23, 2020
SpectrumAM Jobs 2020Description :
We are grateful to be in a stable and essential industry, and growing, during these different times. We are currently hiring qualified candidates who can start immediately! If you are a positive and engaged professional who is passionate about great customer service and desires to work for a company that is an innovator, and if you enjoy learning and problem-solving, are disciplined, organized, and an accountable team member, then this may be the right career move for you.
WHO IS SPECTRUM?
We are a dynamic and exciting team of great people with a mission to continuously provide excellent service to the communities we work with. In business since 2001, we manage hundreds of homeowners associations in Texas and Arizona. Our highly engaged culture drives who we are. We have been honored with the Best Places to Work award for 13 years running, showing we truly value our employees first! Our team enjoys an empowering work schedule, full benefits offering, generous PTO, a voice to make change, and opportunities to create good in your community.
WHAT IS A COMMUNITY MANAGER?
Put simply, the community manager position is the face of our organization! It is a very multi-faceted position, where you wear many hats. In a nutshell, you are a liaison between the HOA’s board of directors, homeowners, and vendors. You will be required to have an ultimate level of ownership in completing all tasks and projects, be a customer service champion, manage vendor relationships, and operate your portfolio of communities – all while having a positive attitude.
WHAT ARE THE DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A COMMUNITY MANAGER?
Although we like to say no day is the same, there are many things you will be responsible for on a regular basis as a Community Manager:
- Passionately live our Same Day Response Policy.
- Engage with board members and homeowners in your community.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly tasks for a portfolio of associations.
- Plan for and facilitate association board meetings and annual meetings.
- Vendor relations, including the bidding and project management process.
- Consult with other departments in support of your communities.
- Risk Management, Insurance, and Litigation Support.
- Prepare budgets and manage the finances of the associations.
- Must be available for occasional after hour emergencies
- Plus additional tasks, as necessary.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A GREAT COMMUNITY MANAGER?
We know you don’t just want a job – you need a career you know you will be great at! Additionally, your goals need to match our culture a fit with our team. You must have a customer-centric positive attitude, take extreme ownership of tasks, be a team-player, coachable, highly organized, accountable, and a fantastic multi-tasker.
Prior HOA management experience is not required, as we will coach and train you, but we highly value professional experience where you have found success solving similar problems you will face in this role. Many successful candidates have come from retail, restaurant, grocery, hospitality, project management, property management, or other challenging roles.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED TO BE A COMMUNITY MANAGER?
Yes, we will teach you the ins and outs of running successful HOAs, but there are a few things we wish for you to already have. A few of those things are:
- High-level organizational skills in faced paced environment
- Experience and knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to catch on to other business computer systems
- Strong customer-friendly and informative communication skills
- Some experience and knowledge of financial statements and budgets
- Comfortable with public speaking in small and large meetings
- Ability to attend or run evening meetings (usually 30-40 per year)
- Great conflict management skills in sometimes stressful situations
Experience with gathering bids for large projects and management of those projects.
WHAT IS THE TRAINING LIKE?
Qualified candidates with the right experience, skills, and matching culture fit will be offered an amazing, interactive training program featuring:
- You will be assigned a Community Manager Mentor to help be your on-the-job guide.
- You will be part of a tribe of 4 to 6 community managers with varying levels of experience from which to learn!
- You will complete a unique in-house, web-based learning academy.
- You will be apprised of changes in the laws and other seasonal topics throughout the year.
WHAT ARE THE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that is more than just a paycheck!
- The starting salary for this position is $45,000 annually.
- Well-structured career track plan that offers fair and equal opportunities for career growth and earning potential, as well as advancement opportunities.
- 200 hours of PTO (not a typo!) to allow for rest, travel, family, and your hobbies.
- We offer 40 paid hours per year for community service activities.
- Full suite of benefits, including a medical, dental, vision plan, and a 401k program.
- Free medical clinic in-house (in San Antonio office – virtual appointments for other offices).
Office location: 9800 Hillwood Parkway
Ft. Worth, Texas 76177
For more information about , visit our website at https://spectrumam.com/careers/.
Spectrum AM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.