Physical Therapy Assistant Job Halcyon Rehabilitation Pensacolaby admin on July 29, 2020
Halcyon Rehabilitation Jobs 2020Description :
Full time Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) needed in New, Beautiful Skilled Nursing/LTC Facility in Pensacola, FL.
- Are you an excellent Physical Therapy Assistant looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing & developing new programs?
- Are you a Physical Therapy Assistant who is passionate about working with adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long term care, & assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Certified Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) in Pensacola, FL.
De Luna Health and Rehab Center
9310 Fowler Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32534
Comprehensive Benefits for Physical Therapy Assistant include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for Full-time
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life – optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurancediscount through MetLife
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts at local vendors for variety of services & entertainment
Work/Life Balance for Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual for Full & Part-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion from Within
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- Unlimited & State Approved CEUs on CEU360
About the Facility…De Luna Health and Rehabilitation Center is a Brand New, Gorgeous 90-bed skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation and long term care facility. It opened March of 2020 and offers nearly 4,000 sf of rehab space!
Our Culture…At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident’s. We do more than just meet their physical needs – we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Pamela Krbec, CTSI
Director of Talent Acquisition
is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Current state registration/licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
- Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
- Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
- Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
- Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies,
- Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be constantly alert for patient/resident
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.