Member Advocate Job Suncoast Credit Union Plant Cityby admin on September 21, 2020
Suncoast Credit Union Recruitment 2021Description :
Position: Part-Time with Benefits
Processes a wide range of financial transactions for Credit Union members. Presents and explains to members and prospective members the financial services and products provided by the Credit Union and its affiliates. Assists members in meeting their financial needs by actively cross-selling Credit Union products and services. Provides professional, prompt, courteous, and accurate service, and respects the confidentiality of members.
- Greets and welcomes members to the Credit Union in a courteous, professional, and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member service.
· Answers questions and solves problems regarding members’ financial needs by listening to details, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party.
· Processes a wide range of financial transactions for Credit Union members, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, posting loan payments, transfers between accounts, gift cards, travelers checks, and money orders.
· Determines membership eligibility by interviewing prospective members.
· Promotes, explains features and benefits, and cross-sells Credit Union products and services to assist members in meeting their financial needs. Opens deposit accounts. Performs account changes, reconciliations, and error resolution as needed.
· Recognizes referral opportunities and refers members to Suncoast Trust and Investment Services, Credit Union Service Organizations, and Car Buying Service, as appropriate.
· Follows all Credit Union policies and procedures regarding teller transactions. This includes, but is not limited to, verifying deposit, withdrawal, loan payment, and account balance amounts; obtaining proper identification and endorsements; verifying signatures; and maintaining proper check approval and cash drawer limits. Balances cash drawer at end of day. Follows proper teller procedures and policies and maintains an acceptable teller balancing record.
· Ensures that all regulatory requirements regarding teller transactions and share and negotiable deposit accounts are followed correctly.
· Properly secures all negotiable items and confidential records at all times.
· Assists with servicing ATM, night drop vault, coin machine, and CDM.
· Attends job-specific training classes as requested by manager. This includes, but is not limited to, completing annual BSA/AML Compliance Training and understanding employee’s role in maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program, and completing FACT Act Red Flag training.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
· Two or more years experience with a financial institution or similar customer service experience. (Attainment of a bachelor’s degree may be substituted for previous work experience.)
· General knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures, as they relate to teller transactions, deposit accounts, and consumer loans. This also includes understanding employee’s role in case of robbery and awareness of proper post-robbery procedures.
· General knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
· General math proficiency in order to balance cash drawer, audit own work, and reconcile accounts
· General knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with all staff and members.
· Must be able to work under moderate supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Suncoast Credit Union on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.