Inserter Machine Operator (1st Shift) Job KP LLC Rentonby admin on July 29, 2020
KP LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
The Inserter Machine Operator is responsible for the set-up maintenance, and operates of at least 2 or more machines (such as bindery, mail and/or finishing machines.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets-up, maintains repairs and operates at least 2 or more machines.
- Operates and observes machine to detect malfunctions throughout the production run.
- Trains and provides guidance to Machine Associates as needed.
- Interprets job tickets or SOP’s accurately so jobs are completed per customer’s requirements.
- Maintains and updates maintenance records.
- Selects samples and/or proofs for customer’s review, as requested.
- Sorts and prepares output for next step in process.
- Understand and follow safety and quality requirements.
- Recommends and help develop SOP’s for job related functions, process improvement and ways to improve efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Education, Experience and Training (Knowledge):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years related experience understanding and working with bindery, mail and/or finishing machines; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of basic color and print experience.
2. Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal, written and listening skills; ability to read, understand and follow SOP’s, supervisor instructions and safety, security and quality procedures; clearly communicate detailed instructions.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Uses self-management skills to plan organize and prioritize work activities to use time efficiently.
- Reviews all work carefully for completeness and accuracy.
- Identifies the problem and notifies manager in a timely manner with possible solution
- Helps and supports all employees in their work.
- Works effectively with others.
- Responds positively to instructions and procedures.
Certificates and Licenses: Forklift certification a plus
For further information, please refer official source from KP LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.