Community Relations Specialist Job Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Family Services Monticelloby admin on November 21, 2020
Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Family Services Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Summary: The Community Relations Specialist is responsible for new and on-going relationship building with churches, corporations and individuals, particularly those in southern Arkansas and northern Louisiana. The Specialist will act as a campus liaison for development activities including grant management, collection of impact stories, campus needs inventory, gift-in-kind donations and volunteer coordination. The CRS will function as a regional resource for the Little Rock administrative office and specifically help with special events and campus initiatives. He/she is responsible for overseeing appropriate communication and gift correspondence with donors. The person in this position is highly organized, a self-starter and provides support for all fundraising activities. Because it is a salaried, exempt position, there may be times when the responsibilities of the job require more than 40 hours of work in a week including nights and weekends. Periodic travel will also be expected.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains new and existing donor relationships to support the Development office’s fundraising goals (i.e., visits, phone calls, cards and correspondence).
- Serves as an ambassador to the community to educate the public and encourage involvement with Vera Lloyd, participates in community groups as requested (i.e., Rotary Club)
- Solicits participation of service organizations, faith communities, youth and adult groups to engage in collaborative events and projects.
- Coordinates and manages gifts donated by donors, sponsors, etc.
- Serves as Monticello liaison for the Development office including tasks such as grant management, youth/family stories, and prioritization of campus needs.
- Assists the Development office in planning and implementing all campus events, including Back-to-School Drive and Open House.
- Coordinates and facilitates Summer Enrichment Program needs and grant funding management.
- Coordinates Christmas Campaign including youth gift lists, donor solicitations, and gift preparation for distribution to the youth.
- Participates and supports Development Team initiatives.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities.
- Adheres to the Donor Bill of Rights and AFP Code of ethics pertaining to donor privacy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Professional: 3 years (Required)
- Fundraising: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Yes, occasionally
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Vera Lloyd Presbyterian Family Services website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.