Parts Delivery Driver 2nd Shift Center Job Boyer Trucks Minneapolisby admin on more than 30 days
Boyer Trucks Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At Boyer Trucks, we know our parts delivery drivers are key to keeping our customers on the move. Drivers are the in - person point of contact for the customer making sure that parts are delivered safely, accurately, and expediently. See the description below to find out more about the opportunity at this opportunity. Boyer Trucks – Come for the job. Stay for a career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a cooperative manner with the service, counter parts, and warehouse teams
- Load and unload parts from vehicle with appropriate assistance
- Stay in contact with dispatch
- Keep delivery vehicle neat and orderly
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, equivalent or higher
- Demonstrated customer service excellence
- Proven ability to work well in a team
- Good driving record
- Ability to pass a DOT physical/drug test
- Occasional lifting to 60 pounds
- Push/pull to 120 pounds
- Excellent pay
- PTO with 48 hours available in the first year reaching 120 hours available in the 4th year
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- Employee discounts on parts, service, and vehicles
Preferred: High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Required Drivers License
For further information, please refer official source from Boyer Trucks on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Parts Delivery Driver 2nd shift Parts Center Minneapolis August 2020 Boyer Trucks above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Minneapolis below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.