Ready Mix Dispatcher Concrete Supply INC Omaha NE Job The Rasmussen Group Gretna
The Rasmussen Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Concrete Supply (CSI) has multiple plans conveniently located in Omaha, Gretna, Elkhorn and Council Bluffs for easy access to job sites. Concrete Supply provides the best quality ready mix concrete utilizing newer trucks with automatic transmissions. putting safety first and quality employees has helped us to serve the area and enabled our company to grow for over 100 years.
General Description of the Duty Assignment
- Operate the Command Data System and implement the dispatching process without close supervision to maximize production and delivery efficiency, and service.
- Assist the Production Support Specialist as is necessary to facilitate production and service.
- Receive, record, and dispatch orders. Dispatch orders only to approved customers. Operate the Command Data System and perform direct data entry with absolute accuracy.
- Verify specification compliance of all dispatched orders.
- Closely monitor cycle times, weather, demand graphs, production and delivery status, scheduled will calls , and related data; adjust assignments to insure production and delivery efficiency.
- Communicate professionally and clearly with drivers, production supervisors, and clients to maximize service and production and delivery efficiency.
- Assist with assigning orders to plants and scheduling production to maximize delivery efficiency.
- Complete dispatching and delivery documentation and reports. Forward all orders and sales information as required.
- Coordinate delivery-drivers activities and trucking assignments in cooperation with the Production Manager and Production Specialist.
- Answer routine questions from customers concerning delivery, credit, invoicing, and accounts balances.
- Perform general clerical and administrative duties as directed.
Conditions of Employment (hours, place of employment)
- 6:00 am starting time, Monday through Friday, weekend and evening work required, generally 50 to 60-hours per week during peak-production periods as required by production schedules.
- Assigned to Business Office.
Technical and Educational Qualifications (licenses, skills, degrees, capabilities, training certifications, language and reading abilities)
- High school diploma.
- Complete familiarity with the operation of the Command Data System.
- Understand, interpret, and use construction specifications and concrete mix designs.
- General knowledge of the properties, characteristics, and performance of concrete mixes, its components, additives, and raw materials.
- Must be proficient at reading, understanding, speaking, writing and using the English language.
- Must accurately perform basic mathematical functions including adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, percentage computations and basic area and volume computations using fractions, decimal equivalents or whole numbers, and basic area, volume, unit weight, and total weight computations.
Work Experience Qualifications
- Two years construction and/or ready mix business experience.
- One year dispatching experience.
Position Special Qualifications (special skills, leadership abilities, communication abilities)
- Must communicate professionally and clearly.
- Must have a personal home telephone.
- Proficiently and accurately operate a personal computer.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with the Des Moines metropolitan geographical area.
- Must operate effectively under deadline and time-sensitive conditions without losing their composure.
- Must consistently produce an efficient, accurate work product.
- Must be professional, friendly, cooperative, positive and courteous in manner and presentation.
- Must possess a safe working record and not have any lost time work-related accidents in the previous 6-months.
- Must exhibit an unequivocal commitment to the Company s Corporate Culture.
- Must work proficiently in a team organization.
- Must be well groomed and present a professional appearance.
- Requires no further training for mastery of the duty assignment.
Physical Requirements (lifting, climbing, agility, repetitions, environmental conditions, exterior or interior conditions, eye-hand coordination, etc.)
- Must test negative on the pre-employment drug screening test.
- Must sit for extended periods of time with only brief, intermittent breaks.
- Except for conventional aids, must possess normal eye sight, depth of perception, field of vision,
normal hearing, quick reaction time, unimpaired eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Must perform repetitive push and pull functions to open and close loaded file cabinets.
- Must perform direct keyboard entry operations for up to 12-hours per day.
- Must possess unrestricted mobility to twist, turn, bend, lean in all directions, look up, down and side-to-side without hesitation or discomfort.
For further information, please refer official source from The Rasmussen Group on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Ready Mix Dispatcher Concrete Supply INC Omaha NE Gretna July 2020 The Rasmussen Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Gretna below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.