Operations Manager Job ScreenMobile of Destin FL Valparaisoby admin on more than 30 days
ScreenMobile of Destin, FL Job Vacancies 2020Description :
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the Operations of the Screenmobile franchise, including but not limited to: hiring, training, discipline, ordering and receiving product, quality assurance, inventory, maintenance of vehicles and equipment, and all other day to day operations.
This position is right for you if you have previous managerial experience in a service-based business. You must be able to communicate professionally with customers and employees alike, maintain a high-level of service, while overseeing production in the field and office.
- Hire and train staff, supervise all requests for time off and address employee performance
- Order and receive products, keep stockroom organized
- Ensure vehicles and equipment are properly used and maintained
- Measure, manufacture and install screen products
- Utilize operating system for scheduling, invoicing and processing payments
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary inventory
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Previous managerial experience in a service-based business
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive a truck pulling a trailer
- Professional appearance
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
- Team building, promoting teamwork through good communication
- Experience with hand tools, drills, chop saw, etc.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide an all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills/have common sense
- Take pride in what you do
- Regularly required to stand, use hands and fingers, talk, and hear.
- Occasionally required to sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders.
- Able to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and move it unaided 50 feet.
- Able to work outside.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and we will follow-up!
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.