Registered Nurse (RN) Job Healthmark Regional Medical Center Defuniak Springsby admin on more than 30 days
Healthmark Regional Medical Center Jobs 2020Description :
RN – Med Surg
We are hiring: full time day and full time night Med Surg unit
Duties and Responsibilities: As a Registered Nurse with Healthmark Regional Medical Center, you will have the opportunity to provide quality direct nursing care in accordance with policies, procedures and protocols in a rural healthcare setting.
1. Duties will include monitoring patient condition, medication administration, and initial admission assessments.
2. The RN will serve as a patient advocate and communicate patient status and any changes to the physician.
3. Additionally, the RN will ensure that all physician orders are carried out, and will participate in the discharge of patients.
4. Finally, the RN will be available for supervision of LPN staff as needed.
Licensing and Certification: Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date. License as a Registered Nurse in Florida, or current home state license for multi-state license recognition (Compact State) is to be obtained prior to hire date. BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date. ACLS is preferred but not required.
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
Experience: One year experience preferred, but not required. Make sure to include phone number on all correspondence.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Defuniak Springs, FL 32435 (Preferred)
- Florida Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Required)
- General hospital
- Not listed / Other
Nurse Patient Ratio:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Healthmark Regional Medical Center e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.