Technician/Installer Cable Job CARB Communications Marionby admin on more than 30 days
CARB Communications Recruitment 2021Description :
Responsible for installation of high speed data, phone services, & video at customer locations.
- Directly responsible for installation from the tap to the customers equipment.
- Performs QA inspections when at the business, as asked.
- Installs equipment and drop wires into customer location.
- Test equipment, ability to use test meters to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal performance of CPE.
- Represents the company and its service philosophy to the customer. Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of all areas of the installation and service function.
Job Requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Requires basic mechanical aptitude, ability to climb utility poles, work outdoors year round.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing with customers, peers, and superiors and follow instructions.
- Requires possession of valid driver’s license, as well as good driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair as an Installer or Field Technician is preferred.
- Strong electronics/electrical or structured wiring background are preferred.
- Previous cable television or related experience is a plus.
Advanced Skills preferred but not Required: (training is provided)
- Understanding of all Business Class products.
- Understand technical installation.
- Complete work orders in WFX.
- Strong telephony background a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment required.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to use all safety equipment.
- Ability to efficiently use hand tools and to lift and handle ladders weighing approximately 80 pounds.
- Must be able to distinguish colors for phone installation.
- Physically able to work in adverse weather conditions and confined spaces.
- Must be able to work schedule company deems appropriate to satisfy customer needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply
For more detail information, please refer official source from CARB Communications on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.