Backup Assistant Job Shoe Sensation Inc Sullivanby admin on November 24, 2020
Shoe Sensation, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
- Responsible for the shift managerial duties, which include maintaining a safe and customer friendly environment.
- Willing to maintain an open flexibility for additional hours when others report off.
- Assign and hold accountable the tasks and demeanor of the sales associates who work on the shift.
- Communicate with the next shift manager/store manager on task status at the end of shift.
- Maintain the security of the keys and the store by unlocking and locking for operation and security.
- Make bank deposits when it is part of the shift task.
- Knowledge of the sales goals for the shift and making sure the team knows the sales goals and how to reach them
- Training operations and sales techniques to those who need assistance on your shift
- Responsible for the sales floor, bathroom, and backroom being clean, organized, and updated with the sales and marketing planograms as required.
- Develop knowledge of the products in the store and assisting the sales associates to learn them, as well
- Responsible for freight and securing product, which includes proper inventory control and product placement in the store.
- Communicate with the store manager concerning matters which may require discipline or guidance in handling situations as they arise.
- Able to properly handle confidential and sensitive information
- Participate in precautionary security measures to protect Company assets.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
- Computer skills are required for using technology in the store for the register, reviewing required tasks, inventory and pricing processes, accessing your schedule, requesting time off, just to name a few.
- All other duties as requested by the Store Management Team or Marketing Sales Director
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent customer service.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, be trustworthy and a sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 years of successful retail sales experience.
- Open availability for scheduling.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn and share appropriate knowledge with others.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor
- Must be able to work opening/closing shifts, weekend, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid-time off (PTO) Program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Eligible for Dental & Vision Health Insurance plans
- Generous Employee Discount
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.