Partner In Patient Care – Full Time PPC Job University of Pennsylvania Health System Philadelphiaby admin on more than 30 days
University of Pennsylvania Health System Recruitment 2020 - University of Pennsylvania Health System present an opportunity to apply Partner in Patient Care – Full Time PPC that will be placed in Philadelphia.
University of Pennsylvania Health System Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Partner in Patient Care:
- Provide continuous observation or 1:1 observation and supervision to patients based upon eligibility criteria.
- Document patient behaviors and interventions in the Electronic Medical Record/Flowsheet as appropriate.
- Communicates with patient using interventions to decrease agitation/confusion. This includes the use of optimal stimulation based upon individual patient needs.
- Maintains safety measures for fall and ligature risk patients.
- Ambulates with independent patients.
- Provide diversional activities when appropriate.
- PPC will assist with basic toileting needs limited to: Providing urinal and placing bedpan under patients when needed; for patients who are independently ambulatory, the PPC should ambulate to the bathroom; with patients and remain present keeping patient in line of sight at all times until patient is returned back to bed.
- PPC will assist with basic meal tray set-up; and assist with feeding patients excluding patients who are on Swallowing Precautions. These tasks include: assisting with menu selections for patients; prepares meal tray and patient for meal time; communicate intake on all patients as indicated.
- Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
For more detail information, please refer official source from University of Pennsylvania Health System on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.