Operating Room Scheduling Coordinator Job Mercy Miami Hospitalby admin on more than 30 days
Mercy Miami Hospital Jobs 2020Description :
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Operating Room Scheduling Coordinator
Full Time, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE
Since 1950 Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida. Licensed for 488-beds, Accredited by the Joint Commission, Mercy Hospital is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties to serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. Services include emergency care, heart and vascular care, maternity and neonatal care (Level II NICU), as well as outpatient and CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation. Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and the hospital’s Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, and affiliated with HCA Healthcare’s East Florida Division. As Miami-Dade County’s only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God’s people and providing spiritual support. Since its inception, Mercy Hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling procedures and related activities for Surgical Services.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with surgical services personnel, other department, physicians, and their office staffs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology and surgical procedures.
- Routinely follows through with appropriate personnel to ensure special requests are handled completely and accurately.
- Consistently obtains complete & accurate information regarding procedure(s) that are to be scheduled in the computerized system.
- When initial information not complete, consistently follows-up, promptly, in obtaining all necessary information for scheduling purposes in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates knowledge re: patient's insurance information. Consistently forwards information to appropriate department/ personnel for follow-up.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred
- Associates/Technical Degree Preferred
- 0-2 years Doctor's Office Scheduling
- Outstanding Telephone Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Mercy Miami Hospital on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.