Senior Staff Accountant Job Shaheen Development Saginawby admin on June 20, 2020
Shaheen Development Jobs 2020Description :
Our growing company is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant. In this role, you will be responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements including analysis of general ledger activity, bank account reconciliation, and analysis of intercompany activity. This position will also have primary duties and responsibilities for cost allocation, journal entry preparation, invoice processing, employee reimbursements, ACH payments and will assist with the monthly close process. A motivated candidate will support internal control maintenance, offer ad hoc analysis and protect the organization's value through confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred but not required
- Seven (7) or more years of applicable accounting experience
- Experience with Sage 300 CRE a plus
- Complete understanding of the technical aspects of account analysis and financial statement preparation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, including advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Saginaw, MI 48601 (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from Shaheen Development Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Shaheen Development, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Senior Staff Accountant Saginaw August 2020 Shaheen Development above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Saginaw below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.