Benefits Advocate Job Access East Greenvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Access East Recruitment 2020Description :
- Responsible for screening and identifying Access Care Network patients who are utilizing the Emergency Room inappropriately.
- Responsible for coordinating individual and group Access Care Network participant enrollments.
- Responsible for determining the eligibility of person utilizing the Emergency Room for care navigation/care coordination services.
- Responsible for maintaining a database of Access Care Network enrollees and community medical homes.
- Responsible for acting as an advocate for Access Care Network enrollees with Emergency Room and Community Medical Home Staff.
- High School plus 2 years or more of formal training/education required. Prefer degree in business, health care, or related.
- 13 years relevant experience in healthcare required. Prefer experience in the areas of case management, patient/client relations, insurance, medical office, business office.
- An additional two years of education in healthcare or business may be substituted for the required experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for additional 2 years of formal education
- Full time, days.
- Grant funded.
It is the goal of and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Access East website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.