Broilers Job Ruth #039 s Chris Concord Plaza Antonioby admin on more than 30 days
Ruth's Chris Concord Plaza Job Vacancies 2020Description :
All BOH positions are expected to report to work as indicated on the work schedule, be in correct uniform, practice positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts. Each position will obtain their station assignment at the beginning of the shift and perform all opening and closing duties as needed and directed by the Manager on Duty. Each team member will be expected to maintain the highest degree of sanitation and food safety throughout the shifts. They must adhere to all safety guidelines and practices; immediately report any unsafe condition, unsafe act, accidents and/or injuries to the Chef, or other Manager on Duty.
- Assists the Chef and/or butcher in cutting meat; when cutting meat, follows the specifications, quality standards and procedures of Ruth’s Chris Steak House.
- Communicates frequently with the Chef to report any and all problems or discrepancies within the kitchen. This may include, but is not limited to: the functioning and operation of all equipment; sanitation, cleanliness and safety, food supply, smallwares and equipment items, inventory, par and prep levels, food quality, presentation and timing.
- Assists the side cook and other kitchen personnel in food preparation as assigned by the Chef. Preps all food products according to the standards and procedures stated on the Ruth’s Chris Steak House recipe cards.
- Supervises the operation of the kitchen line during the service periods; coordinates and controls the quality, flow and timing of food. Ensures that all food items are prepared according to company specifications, recipes, procedures, plate presentation and quality standards. Ensures our guests have a superior dining experience by correctly timing and serving all food products.
- Ensures that the broil station and kitchen line operates in an organized, clean, smooth and efficient manner, with a minimum level of noise. Anticipates station overload and takes corrective measures to avoid food and/or service discrepancies. Assists other kitchen line personnel as needed to ensure that all food is prepared and served up to quality and timing standards.
- Stocks the oven to ensure that there is a sufficient quantity of “hot plates” and that the plates are at the correct temperature for entrée service. Maintains and restocks regularly during the shift to meet the demands of the business.
- Checks the par and stock levels of all meats, poultry, seafood, condiments, garnishes, equipment, plateware and smallware to ensure sufficient quantities for the demands of the business. Communicates any discrepancies to the Chef.
- Selects the correct cut of meat to match the desired cooking temperature.
- Correctly seasons, cooks and plates all entrées (meat, poultry and seafood) and ensures that all food is prepared and served up to Ruth’s Chris standards of quality, presentation and timing. Serves all entrées “from our broiler – to the plate – to the guest;” food is never held on the line.
- Communicates with side and pantry cooks to ensure that all food product is prepared and ready for service at the correct time.
- Maintains optimum temperature and cooking condition of the broiler by frequently brushing down during the shift. Properly cleans the broiler at closing.
- Returns all unused meat products to the walk-in at the end of each shift and correctly completes the “return” sheet (meat count)
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Ruth's Chris Concord Plaza system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.