JOURNEYMAN/HOT APPRENTICE LINEMAN Job Salmon River Electric Coop Inc Challisby admin on more than 30 days
Salmon River Electric Coop, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Salmon River Electric Cooperative, Inc., an Idaho based electric utility, has a position available for a Journeyman/Hot Apprentice Lineman. This position will report to our headquarters in Challis, Idaho. Shallis is a small rural community nestled at the gateway of the Frank Church Wilderness, the largest designated primitive area in the Continental U.S. Challis is a great family-oriented community and the area abounds with recreational opportunities.
- Performance of all responsibilities required of journeyman lineman status including, construction, maintenance, and repair of overhead and underground distribution and transmission systems.
- Rotational on-call duties.
- Knowledge of RUS construction standards and experience with hot sticks is preferable.
- OSHA certifications.
- Successful completion of an approved apprentice training program and/or journeyman lineman certification required.
- Hot Apprentice must have completed a minimum of 4300 hours on the job training in an approved apprenticeship program.
- Must have or be able to obtain an Idaho Class A Commercial Drivers License.
- Must pass a job-related pre-employment physical examination and drug screening test.
Posted:August 7, 2020
Location:Challis , Idaho Show Map
For further information, please refer official source from Salmon River Electric Coop, Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.