DC Supervisor Job The Toro Company Plymouthby admin on more than 30 days
The Toro Company Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Parts Distribution Center Supervisor
Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises the day-to-day activities of the hourly employees in the shipping/receiving, inspection and inventory departments. Oversees all aspects of outbound shipments to customers that occur, including UPS and LTL shipments. Responsible for inventory reconciliation, cycle counting, and inventory reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises, coordinates and trains activities and procedures of hourly staff.
- Works closely with common inbound carriers to resolve issues and assure quality of performance.
- Ensures outbound shipments are prepared and shipped on time and accurately.
- Maintains an orderly receiving dock to allow for safe operations and to meet stock put-away objectives.
- Works directly with Parts Inventory Control to ensure inbound prioritization requests are met.
- Interfaces with team members daily and acts as the first line of command in resolving problems, coaching and counseling, maintaining efficient, orderly workflow and a safe working environment.
- Maintains reports on labor, accuracy, productivity, SOX, compliance and other related reporting.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimal education high school diploma and three (3) years’ warehouse/distribution experience
- Experience in managing, coaching, and motivating others
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution operation desired
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, QlikView, Transportation Management System, and CMS
- Assists in processing hazardous shipping documents. Must obtain and remain current with Hazardous Shippers Certification
- Ability to move throughout the warehouse and work in an office setting
- Warehouse setting with moving equipment
- May support through coaching and supervising up to 10 direct reports
- Directly report to Manager, Distribution Center
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.