Associate Manager Job Storage Rentals of America Columbusby admin on September 29, 2020
Storage Rentals of America Jobs 2020Description :
We are currently looking to add an Associate Manager to our growing portfolio with a winning attitude, outstanding customer service skills, and a proven track record of success in sales!
- Delivers excellent customer service, rapport building and sales functions including cross and up-selling to achieve store targeted revenue projections.
- Consistently maintain and improve store imaging, impact zones, property appearance and cleanliness.
- Pro-actively handles customer complaints and assists with problem resolution.
- Accurately performs daily close-out procedures, general ledger administration, bank deposits and other accounting functions in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Maintains property by investigating tenant’s complaints, inspecting vacant units and completing minor repairs.
- General housekeeping duties including sweeping, mopping, dusting to ensure storage spaces are ready to be rented.
- Maintain retail inventory by conducting on site storage unit inspections.
- 1+year of customer service and sales experienceself storage experience preferred or customer facing, sales-oriented position such as retail sales, restaurant, front desk, hotel, car rental, or other hospitality roles
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation during working hours with the ability to travel to local retail locations
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use computer systems and data entry skills
- Excellent problem solving, conflict, and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Ability to work MondayFriday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
- Work life balance with no evenings hours and Sundays off
- Learning and development opportunities to maximize your potential.
- Great Culture
- Opportunity to work independently
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.