Greeter/Screener - Temporary COVID 19 Support Team (Alta View Hospital) Job Intermountain Healthcare Sandyby admin on more than 30 days
Intermountain Healthcare Jobs 2020 - Intermountain Healthcare give away an opportunity to apply Greeter/Screener - Temporary - COVID 19 Support Team (Alta View Hospital) that will be placed in Sandy.
Intermountain Healthcare Jobs 2020Description :
Being a part of means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here.
One IntermountainWe're all in this Together!
is committed to “helping people live the healthiest lives possible.” With the COVID-19 crisis, this is more important than ever. Our team of dedicated caregivers remain committed to providing safe and extraordinary care for our patients during this time. We’re seeking Healthcare Hero’s for temporary positions. If you are interested or available to work a variety of hours, we are looking for you!
Greeter/Screener (Temporary)COVID 19 Support Team
This position will screen and greet patients and visitors at entrances of our Hospitals, clinics, or office buildings. Candidate must be able to work in a high stress environment and have excellent customer service skills.
Essential Job Duties
- Greet visitors and patients at facility entrances.
- Verbally communicate visitor restrictions.
- Ask visitors and patients health screening questions.
- Request visitor and patient compliance to hand sanitization and face mask requirements.
- Manage supplies at greeter stations and maintain an organized and clean work and reception area.
- Provide wayfinding to patients and visitors.
- Communicate with departments on visitor exceptions.
- Deliver items to departments as needed.
- Tactfully handles difficult situations with patients and visitors while remaining positive and professional. When needed, escalate issues to the appropriate staff member.
- Will be required to stand for long periods of time.
- May be asked to escort patients and visitors to their destination.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed by the supervisor.
- Entry Rate: $13.00
- Benefits Eligible: NoTemporary
- Shift Details: Variable hours, including nights and weekends. Open to 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Department: Alta View Hospital (Sandy, Utah)
- Additional Details: These positions are temporary to support our COVID-19 response
now uses a video interviewing program to help review and screen candidates. If you are moved onto the next steps of the application process, you may get an email or text with an invitation and instructions on how to complete your video interview. Please make sure to check your spam folder as sometimes these emails can get lost.
- Six months experience as a receptionist or working in a clerical position with customer service or public relations responsibilities
- Experience using a computer including e-mail and internet
- Experience using general office equipment such as fax machines, printers and copiers
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Demonstrated focus on positive customer service
- Interact with others requiring employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information.
- Operate computers, telephones, office equipment, including manipulating paper requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
All positions subject to close without notice. prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.
Activation Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
Expiration Date: Monday, August 10, 2020
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Intermountain Healthcare e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.