Tech Support Analyst - MAY 2020 GRADS Job ADP Pasoby admin on more than 30 days
ADP Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is hiring the next Technical Support Analyst. We're looking for a problem solver and solution finder with experience in customer service to support our clients with product upgrades, maintenance, and diagnostics. We know you're busy so we'll get right to the point. Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
- Technical whiz. Intrigued by the ever-evolving world of technology.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises... every time.
Then, #HelloWork! You may just the person we're searching for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better.
At we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at .
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
What's our secret sauce for success? Well, that's easy. It's our growing team of fantastic associates who make it all happen. We're collaborative, fast-paced, transparent, and fun. And we'll expect the same from you.
On this team, the goal is simple: Provide the unmatched service that allows our technologies to deliver and exceed client expectations. How? As a Technical Support Analyst, you'll work with our clients and find creative solutions to complex challenges. Ultimately, your work will ensure that our newest and shiniest products are matching demand, setting new standards for our competition, and changing the world of work for our clients.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Provide on-the-spot technical support for products, helping clients with product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access
- Effectively troubleshoot, replicate, and develop creative solutions for client challenges, escalating to second level support, if needed.
- Be the subject matter expert for industry standard technology, such as browser web support, user access issues, web site customization, etc., while continuing to stay up-to-date on emerging technology and trends and remaining proficient on networks, operating systems, hardware, software, databases, browsers and related products
- Be the liaison between Implementation, Client Services, Management and Corporate Support to ensure high impact challenges are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- 1 + year(s) Client/Customer Services experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- MCP or Equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft office suite, client server, Operating Systems, TCP/IP
- Skilled in troubleshooting and analysis technical communication, as well as written and verbal communication skills
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At , we believe that diversity fuels innovation. is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to ADP website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.