Sewer amp Drain Technician- (WILL TRAIN CDL FOR REQUIREMENT) Job Alaska Wasillaby admin on more than 30 days
Alaska Sewer & Drain Careers 2020 - Alaska Sewer & Drain is seeking an applicant to apply Sewer & Drain Technician- (WILL TRAIN CDL FOR REQUIREMENT) that will be placed in Wasilla.
Alaska Sewer & Drain Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Positions available in Anchorage, Chugiak, Wasilla & Palmer
- Looking for hard-working, professional individuals for a busy sewer & drain cleaning company.
- WE WILL TRAIN the right candidate as a sewer & drain technician.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Work is indoors and outdoors all year long.
- 24/7 ON-CALL Position - We are an emergency service, and due to the nature of this line of work, emergencies happen at all hours of the day/night, weekends, and holidays. To succeed in this field, you must be flexible and punctual.
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment (80lbs) daily.
- A Company uniform, iPad, phone, work van will be provided along with all necessary equipment.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- A CDL is required for this position, however we will train the right candidate to meet this requirement. You pay initial costs (120$ licensing fees) and after 6 months with the company, we will reimburse you.
- There are often opportunities to make more money, this is a demanding job and those not willing to put in some overtime need not apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
Power snake or auguring sewer/drain lines
Camera locates of sewer/drain lines
Cleaning of lift stations, grease traps, and grease interceptors
Steam thawing sewer/drain lines
Hydro-jet cleaning of sewer/drain lines
Grease trap and grease interceptor pumping
Qualifications and Skills
Class A CDL - required
Plumbing knowledge would be great, but not required
Great customer-service skills
The ability to work alone as well as with others
Ability to lift heavy equipment and tools
Good work ethic
Punctuality (habitual tardiness will not be successful in this line of work)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Commission pay
To keep our technicians safe- we provide uniforms, masks, gloves, shoe coverings, and protective eyewear.
- Sewer and Drain: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Wasilla, AK (Required)
- CDL Class A (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.