Manufacturing Planner Entry Level Job LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION Sunnyvale
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At the dawn of a new space age, Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can contribute to a very important mission? If so, we invite to share your expertise with us, a stellar company that will be putting astronauts on Mars, creating 3D printed satellites, launching payloads that learn in orbit, and developing national defense systems. Come, join our Manufacturing Planning team in the dynamic world Space. Here, we are driven by innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and a forward-thinking mindset, we believe everything is within our reach – and yours - as a Lockheed Martin employee.
We have an immediate opportunity for an entry level Manufacturing Planner to join our mission. Based out of either Littleton, CO or Sunnyvale, CA this is a position that supports production for multiple program production areas creating a new, fast-paced, seamless supply chain operation for commodity-based planning throughout the whole supply chain lifecycle. In this entry level role, you will gain a lot of exposure with ample room for growth as well as be able to invoke innovation and change as we move to a digital future.
Summary of Key Duties
- Perform the Make, Buy, and/or Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Requirements/Resource Planning (MRP) transactions
- Accomplish one or multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions
- Maintain production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost
- Expedite and optimize material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements
- Coordinate with Manufacturing and Operations management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyze and control production schedule and capacity requirement
- Execute schedule plans; provide timely status and expedite or work around plans to preserve schedule
- Coordinate with Senior Level production planners and supply Chain Stakeholder including Procurement and
- Execute processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements
- Maintain MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinate with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make associated changes to the BOM
Our employees working in this level of position typically have 0 - 3 years of experience.
Benefits you can enjoy include:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
- Paid time off
- 25 three-day weekends
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Understanding of Manufacturing Resource Planning methods and processes
- Demonstrated experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship
- Lean Six Sigma/Green Belt Certification
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools and systems
- Experience using SAP
- Experience engaging with cross functional teams including technicians, manufacturing engineers, process engineers, quality, production leads, supply chain process owners, and program engineering
- Experience participating in process improvement/innovation activities
- Strong analytical skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Manufacturing Planner entry level Sunnyvale July 2020 LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Sunnyvale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.