Outside Sales Support Job MATHESON TriGas Inc Anchorageby admin on more than 30 days
MATHESON TriGas Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Existing customer sales & service support
Where Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is typically involved…
- First line of contact for customer needs
- Wallet Share & Up sell gains (utilizing the Matheson Sales Model growth planning matrix)
Sustained relationship Marketing & awareness of promotional campaigns using;
- Proactive outbound telephone calls (Focus Products), Email, Social media presence
- Technical solution provider
- “Maintenance” – admin pricing, set-up, etc.
- Recurring Order getting
- Order entry
- Billing disputes/credits/returns/a-r
- Setting appointments for new product demonstrations
- VMI – only as appropriate and necessitated
- Contacting “lost” business to recapture
Telemarketing to targets
- Present door openers & Set OSR appointments
- Generating new sales leads
- Participate in sales meetings as required
- Other sales support duties as necessary and assigned by RGM
- Where Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is typically involved…
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell (e.g. typing, handling equipment, filling gasses).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (e.g. cylinders or welding equipment).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts (e.g. welding equipment); high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals (e.g. at customer sites); outside weather conditions while traveling; and risk of electrical shock (e.g. troubleshooting welders).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally loud (e.g. visiting customers at manufacturing plants).
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
https://careers-mathesongas.icims.com/ Qualifications: Required Skills: QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. REQUIRED SKILLS Sales aptitude, computer skills include MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook, good phone skills and excellent communication skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to effectively demonstrate and troubleshoot the most common welding and cutting processes.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to proficiently display computer software skills with programs such as Windows and Matheson Business System functions.
- Ability to effectively use hand and small power tools.
- Ability to weld and cut using all the processes that Matheson sells.
- Basic knowledge of the different gasses used in the industry.
ROLE ACTIVITY MATRIX Package Gas Sales Related Activities Outside Sales Support Specialist (OSS) Outside Sales Representative (OSR) Growing BOX 2 New Business = Growth Planning Matrix Primary Function Primary Function Maintaining Existing Customer Relationships Primary Function Secondary Proposal & Quotation Development Primary Function Secondary Proactive, Outbound Telephone Calling Primary Function Secondary SELLING = Capturing BOX 3 New Business Secondary Primary Function Price Increase Yes Yes
Package Gas Sales Related Activities Outside Sales Support Specialist (OSS) Notes Growing BOX 2 New Business = Growth Planning Matrix Primary Function Utilize Matheson Sales Model tools & techniques to expand wallet share; sign Product Supply Agreements Maintaining Existing Customer Relationships Primary Function Inquires & Orders, VMI, Contract Pricing; Problem Resolution (a/r, technical support, service, etc.) Proposal & Quotation Development Primary Function Existing & new prospects (research, negotiation & PSA prep) with proactive Follow-up Proactive, Outbound Telephone Calling Primary Function Solicit orders, follow-up on proposals, recapture lost, initiate new interest, qualify, set appointments, etc. SELLING = Capturing BOX 3 New Business Secondary Follow Pipeline Steps = Customer, DMP, Opportunity, Qualify, Quote, Close Price Increase Yes Ensure maximum pact, prepare notification communications, sign PSA's, TIMS contract pricing, etc.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to MATHESON TriGas Inc e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.