Registered Nurse Job Kindred Hospice Palm Desertby admin on more than 30 days
Kindred Hospice Jobs 2020Description :
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.Overview
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team.
You will report directly to the Executive Director or Administrator and will maintain primary control and professional management of each patient. You will act as primary liaison between physician, patient/family and hospice team.
- You’ll provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and supportive care to the patient’s family with a reasonable case load
- You’ll manage an interdisciplinary group consisting of Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and support staff to enhance the quality of hospice care
- You’ll evaluate patient/family needs and assist in the preparation and execution of the plan of care for each patient
- You’ll maintain all assigned patient clinical records
- You’ll participate in company quality assessment and performance improvement programs
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- A current RN license (in the state of requested employment or ability to obtain)
- 1+ years of nursing experience in hospice, home health, or oncology preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Kindred Hospice e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Registered Nurse Palm Desert August 2020 Kindred Hospice above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Palm Desert below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.