Store Supervisor US Hyannis Main Job TD Bankby admin on more than 30 days
TD Bank Jobs 2020Description :
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Store Supervisor is responsible for providing an operationally sound and legendary experience to Customers by supervising the teller and platform teams in the absence of the Sales and Service Manager/Assistant Store Manager and Head Teller/Teller Service Manager. This job provides ongoing coaching and models Guiding Principles to ensure Legendary Customer Service is experienced by all Customers at every interaction.
- Accountable for achieving an overall Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Ensures team members fully complete required Training prior to servicing Customers
- Leads the operational standards of the Store, including but not limited to cash handling, control of negotiable items, preventing fraud, managing controllable expenses, promoting integrity, Customer privacy and Employee safety
- Leads by example and coaches team members to focus on Customer experience, by having needs-based conversations and offering financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Partners with Store Leadership to achieve both Store and individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Provides supervision/coaching/mentoring of Teller and Platform staff to positively reinforce behavior and assists with staff development planning
- Is flexible to move between platform and teller line and is able to prioritize the needs of both
- Primarily works in assigned Retail Store. Occasional travel required for Classroom Training, On-the-Job Training and Regional meetings
- Approves financial transactions using sound judgment to minimize risk and potential losses from fraud and other decisions that will impact Store financial results
- HS Diploma or GED required, 2-year degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Teller responsibilities
- Proven ability to meet and exceed Customers' expectations
- Strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Applies sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Sales and Operational Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of all operational systems and databases
- Ability to supervise and lead others
- Notary License (Preferred)
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from TD Bank on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Store Supervisor US Hyannis Main Hyannis August 2020 TD Bank above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Hyannis below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.