Senior Analyst Compliance And Investigation Job Liberty Mutual Insurance Chandlerby admin on April 26, 2020
Liberty Mutual Insurance Recruitment 2020Description :
This Senior position is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining established policies and procedures for all channels within AD&S and MD&D to ensure compliance with applicable state insurance laws and regulations, as well as associated company policies.
- Maintain strict privacy standards by safeguarding sensitive employee and customer data.
- Build adequate compliance environment across all AD&S and MD&D channels through a thorough understanding of the business, a comprehensive risk assessment process, and proactive control testing.
- Develop and maintain Fraud prevention procedures for AD&S and MD&D. Partner across GRM U.S. to implement and reduce customer/rep Fraud.
- Develop and maintain AD&S and MD&D Risk Mapping and general risk assessment. Lead the development of risk-based compliance programs for AD&S and MD&D as a whole and assigned Areas and/or Channels.
- Partner with the State Management and Sales Management to develop state specific data integrity and broader compliance programs. Lead the creation and facilitate execution of such programs.
- Partner with AD&S and MD&D channels, Financial Controls group and the Global Internal Audit group to support GRM U.S. audit activities.
- Direct IA activities to higher risk areas. Partner with channels to develop and execute plans to close findings, represent Business to Finance and Audit.
- Lead complex compliance related projects and other activities, partner as needed with areas across GRM U.S., State Management, OCC and HR.
- Develop execution plans and implement across SD&S and MD&D. Oversee execution of procedures to effectively comply with Federal and State regulationsSarbanes-Oxley, TCPA ("Do Not Call"), Federal privacy laws and regulations (CAN-SPAM, GLBA, "Know Your Customer," etc.).
- Consult as needed for GRM U.S. related OFAC (PATRIOT Act) compliance issues. Provide support, training, and assist in skill development of junior Compliance Analysts.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Insurance preferred, plus 5 to 7 years of related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Personal Insurance policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- Strong analytical, organizational, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.