SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR/DEVELOPER Job Trident Seafoods Corporation Seattleby admin on more than 30 days
Trident Seafoods Corporation Jobs 2020Description :
Trident Seafoods was founded over 40 years ago and we are proud to be the largest vertically integrated seafood company in North America. We are a family-owned company with over 9,000 employees worldwide. Trident Seafoods is based out of Seattle with processing plants across the United States, Europe, Japan, and China. The real heartbeat of Trident Seafoods, however, is its access to the natural resources in the remote coastal communities of Alaska. We have a unique heritage, hardworking employees, and a company culture founded on the “can do” spirit. Trident believes that our employees are the most foremost reason for our success, allowing us to be the leader in the seafood industry.
Trident is looking for a SQL Database Administrator/Developer to join the organization. Qualified candidates will have experience in the areas of storage and capacity planning, database security, performance monitoring and tuning, installation, configuration, upgrade and migration. Ideal candidates will have SQL development experience including the design and development of database tables, stored procedures, advance queries and the design of ETL/SSIS packages. Knowledge of BI solutions like Power BI a plus.
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Data warehouse concepts and implementation
- Perform database server installations, database administration, capacity management, maintenance, performance monitoring and SQL tuning activities, and disaster recovery planning, Documentation and testing
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve system health issues through use of monitoring tools, alerts, CPU / memory / storage management, log reviews and other performance bottlenecks
- Manage and support a development and production business intelligence infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot database problems and provide corrective action within an appropriate timeframe
- Create physical databases and required database objects according to defined standards.
- Scripting and automating with C#, PowerShell, VB, database utilities, and other tools
- Maintain optimized ETL/SSIS packages that incorporate various back end SQL data sources
- Extensive design and troubleshoot of complex queries, stored procedures, functions, views, indexes, constraints, unions, joins, and similar development tasks
- Acquire knowledge of Trident’s Environmental and Safety Policies by completing required training programs and performing designated work activities in accordance with training and procedures/work instructions
- Notify designated personnel of any environmental or safety incidents or risks not previously documented, in accordance with Environmental Awareness and/or safety trainings
- Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of SQL database administrator (DBA) experience utilizing SQL Server 2012/2016/2019 BI stack including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, or other related ETL and analytics tools
- Prior experience in storage and capacity planning, database security, performance monitoring and tuning, installation, configuration, upgrade and migration
- Prior SQL development experience including the design and development of database tables, stored procedures, advance queries and the design of ETL/SSIS packages
- Knowledge of BI solutions (ex. Power BI)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related area of study; or 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Trident Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age and genetic information.
Trident Seafoods has adopted a zero-tolerance and drug-free workplace policy. Pre-employment drug examinations are required for all employees.
Any employment offer from Trident Seafoods is contingent upon the candidate maintaining valid immigration status and work authorization throughout employment, without any need for immigration sponsorship by the company.
With our recent growth there’s never been a better time to join the Trident team than right now. Go ahead and take the first step by completing our online employment application!
For further information, please refer official source from Trident Seafoods Corporation on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.