Front Office Representative Job ASSOCIATED RETINA CONSULTANTS LTD Phoenixby admin on May 25, 2020
ASSOCIATED RETINA CONSULTANTS LTD Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Summary of Responsibilities
To perform complex/multiple clerical support functions. The positions are in physician office practices having a high volume of public contact where, due to the volume and type of services being provided, there exists the potential for highly stressful and challenging encounters.
List of Responsibilities/Duties
- Registers patients by gathering, verifying and entering in demographic and insurance information.
- Obtains signed registration sheets, permissions to file claims, releases, etc.
- Reviews schedules for referrals needed, obtains those that the office takes responsibility for and works with patients to obtain others.
- Collect and make change for payments received, complete receipt for patient, and follow appropriate paperwork to record transaction.
- Compare daily cash amounts against daily transactions in order to ensure that records balance. Post payments to patient accounts.
- Handles inquiries about insurances accepted, office hours, services, locations, exam fees, doctor information, etc.
- Handle no-show appointments according to established process
- Handles telephone receptionist responsibilities as needed.
- Maintains personal reference book on insurance companies and coverage.
- Assists other front office staff as needed.
- Greets patients promptly and professionally.
- Responds easily to routine requests for information.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times and communicates with the Compliance Officer regarding procedural changes and concerns.
- Participates in professional development efforts to remain current on insurance coverage and regulation matters.
- Distributes medical record releases and photocopies and logs records as appropriate.
- Cooperates and communicates with all staff members and physicians about patient matters.
- Issues proper receipts and maintains balanced drawer.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Minimum Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Alphabetization and spelling skills a must.
Minimum Background Requirements
- One year of work experience, some of which is preferably in a medical office setting.
Minimum Demonstrated Skills
- Position requires accuracy, thoroughness, and an understanding of insurance, copy and referral procedures.
- Work is fast paced and multi-tasked.
- Requires ability to work as a team member.
- Skill in operating computer, word processing software, fax machines and copier machines.
- Must be able to sit for prolong periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate via the telephone.
- Must be able to view and type computer data.
- Must have manual dexterity to file
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to ASSOCIATED RETINA CONSULTANTS LTD website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.