DC Clerical Job Mast Global Columbusby admin on more than 30 days
Mast Global Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Distribution Center (DC) Clerical provides administrative support to a department within the Victoria's Secret Direct distribution center. The role generates and maintains reports using computerizedmanagement software, researches and resolves problems, and communicates with DC leadership and cross functional departments. Use of computer applications required (e.g., email, spreadsheets, warehouse management systems, and Microsoft Office).
- Maintains professional working relationships and communication
- Performs moderately complex clerical tasks
- Deliver support, research, and problem resolution assistance to all functional areas within a specific distribution center department
- Maintain timely and accurate data entry
- Analyze, prepare, and publish various department reports to support DC meetings
- Provide strong written and verbal communication to internal and external department customers
- Ability to flow to the work as needed
- Strong customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Strong sense of accuracy and follow through
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills including PKMS, Windows and Office based software
- Displays self-motivation, a sense of urgency, and a strong sense of initiative to make independent decisions
- Proven team player
- Actively pursues opportunities to grow personally and professionally while supporting others in growth initiatives
- Broad understanding of Distribution Center operations preferred
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Mast Global e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.