Forio Inside Sales And Customer Support Representative Job Franciscoby admin on more than 30 days
Forio Careers 2021 - Forio require the candidates to apply Forio Inside Sales and Customer Support Representative that will be placed in Francisco.
Forio Recruitment 2021Description :
is looking for an Inside Sales & Customer Support Representative to work full-time work-from-home from the East Coast of the US to support customers and prospects in the US and Europe. In this position, you’ll be working with customers who use our online games and business simulations. You’ll be the first person new customers interact with and often their key point of contact throughout their time working with .
is a successful, profitable company based in San Francisco that builds online educational games and simulations for universities and corporations. Leading universities and corporations around the world use our simulations to provide training in leadership, negotiation, operations, forecasting, and management.
At , you’ll work on training simulation games for Fortune 500 clients and universities like Harvard Business School, Wharton, and MIT. We’re a proven industry leader in the simulation market – our simulation “Everest” is the top-selling MBA simulation of all time and over 60% of MBA students in the country have played one or more of our business simulation games. Here’s an example design of one simulation game: http://academic.hbsp.harvard.edu/everestv3Responsibilities
- Support prospects and customers with a service-oriented mindset.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our ready-to-run simulations.
- Translate customer training needs into possible solutions.
- Demo training simulations to prospective customers.
- Lead train-the-trainer sessions on how to facilitate corporate learning events using simulations.
- Maintain timely and accurate customer records in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Create and manage user accounts for simulation users.
- Ensure that all customer support issues are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Work with the Development and QA teams to resolve more complex inquiries.
- Attend industry events from time to time, help market ready-to-run simulations.
- Be a great first contact for all customers!
The ideal candidate for this position is technically savvy, has great communication skills, and is an independent, highly organized worker. They will have 23 years in a technical support or customer service role, they are proficient with office automation software, and they are comfortable independently learning (and mastering) new software.
is a premier developer of simulations for corporations, government agencies, and business schools. Over 60% of all MBAs will play a simulation at some point during their two years in school. In addition we create collaborative and competitive simulation to help train managers at corporations and government agencies. 's customers include Harvard Business School, Wharton School of Business, MIT Sloan School of Management and hundreds of corporations and other universities.Interested?
Send a resume to [email protected] Include a short email note telling us what appeals to you about the position and how you think you might contribute.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Forio e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.