Senior Test Engineer (Engineer IV) Job Five Stones Research Corporation Alabamaby admin on more than 30 days
Five Stones Research Corporation Jobs 2020Description :
5SRC is seeking a Senior Test Engineer to support the enduring Mobile Short-Range Air Defense System (M-SHORAD) Program. The Test Engineer will support the Cruise Missile Defense System (CMDS) as their representative to the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) on Redstone Arsenal. As a CMDS Test liaison, the Test Engineer will plan the testing and transition of the Directed Energy (DE) technology/prototypes to M-SHORAD program. The Rapid Capabilities Office was created to expedite the delivery of critical combat materiel capabilities to the Warfighter to meet Combatant Commanders' needs.
Test Engineer should have experience planning, coordinating, and conducting developmental and operational tests for Army weapon systems. Candidate must be able to:
- Coordinate with Army Capability Manager (ACM) or user and test community organizations, including the Air and Missile Defense (AMD) Cross Functional Team (CFT), ACM Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Brigade (BDE), Army Evaluation Center (AEC), and test range personnel.
- Plan and conduct vehicle prototype testing; plan and conduct testing on DE MSHORAD weapon systems.
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct testing on the first RCCTO vehicle prototype at the DE M-SHORAD Combat Shoot-Off in 3QFY21 and at White Sands Missile Range following the shoot-off.
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct testing in support of the User Assessment of four vehicle prototypes in FY23.
- Plan, including develop schedules, cost estimates, and documentation, for developmental and operational test and evaluation for the DE M-SHORAD program of record.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Technical Expertise
- Problem Solving
- Results Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. May occasionally visit indoor/outdoor test sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees must have the ability to see, hear and speak. The employee must also have the ability to lift objects up to 20 pounds, sit for extended hours, walk, stand, and operate a keyboard.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, requiring a 40-hour work week, Monday-Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No more than 25% travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Master’s degree and 8 years’ experience.
- Experience with performing detailed and complex calculations; and assessing advanced systems concepts specifications and system integration.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 10 years’ experience in planning, coordinating, and conducting developmental and operational tests for Army weapon systems.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
DoD Secret Security Clearance, or the ability to obtain one is a requirement of this position.
5SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Five Stones Research Corporation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with 5SRC and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email or phone.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- conducting operational tests for Army weapon systems: 8 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- Please provide your desired annual salary.
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
For further information, please refer official source from Five Stones Research Corporation Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Five Stones Research Corporation, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.