Counselor I Detox Job Trinity Health Of New England Holyokeby admin on more than 30 days
Trinity Health Of New England Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Of New England at Providence Behavioral Health Hospital is looking for an experienced Recovery Specialist to join our team. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for functioning as a member of a treatment team to provide safe and therapeutic structure, supervision and compassionate care to clients/patients in a treatment program, in order to create and maintain a therapeutic environment. Provides clinical services to clients/patients to help their level of functioning.
Top Reasons to Work at of New England:
- Become a valued member of an excellent, dedicated health care team
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous benefits package
- Full-time, Day Shift, Rotating weekends; holidays
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Provide a consistently safe and therapeutic structure in which clients/patients are given the opportunity to progress through treatment. Working knowledge of each client/patient treatment plan and continuously enhances treatment based on communication with family, outside agencies and the treatment team. Provide age-specific care related to clients'/patients' unique physical and psychosocial needs. Assists Nursing with activities of daily living, needs of patients and vital signs.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with administrators, colleague, patients and their families. Facilitates therapeutic, psychosocial, and educational groups.
- Strong Educator: Facilitates educational or other groups as assigned. Provides orientation to all clients/patients regarding program rules, patient rights and Federal and State Confidentiality regulations.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding computer-based applications (EPIC, email, and standard applications such as Microsoft Office).
- Active Teamwork: Demonstrates problem solving, conflict resolution, and positive communication through teamwork. Promotes teamwork among all team members in order to facilitate therapeutic treatment of clients/patients and their families.
Education: Minimally requires a High School Diploma and two (2) years in related field (i.e.Psych, Detox, Substance Abuse, Human Services/Residential) or;
2. Bachelors Degree in related field with six (6) months experience necessary.
- Certification: CPR and CPI Certification required. Additional certification, including LADC-II or LADC-Assistant is preferred. If required to drive approved vehicles, a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle to be used. Must have an acceptable driving record as outlined in organizational policy pertaining to vehicle safety. Must show evidence of appropriate driver's insurance.
1. License: If required to drive the hospital van, a valid driver's license for type of vehicle being used. Must be 21 years of age and present documentation from the DMV of an acceptable driving record as outlined in the facilities Vehicle Safety Policy. Also, CPR and CPI certification mandatory.
2. Ability to pass drug screenings and background checksRequires successful completion of CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) check as outlined by the Organization, Executive Office of Health and Human Services, Department of Mental Health and/or Department of Public Health guidelines.
- Experience: Six months to one year experience in related field (i.e.Psych, Detox, Substance Abuse, Human Services/Residential, Special Education, etc.).
About Of New England:
Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Trinity Health Of New England on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.