Medical Assistant - Harlingen/Brownsville Job VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS Harlingenby admin on April 21, 2020
VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS Jobs 2020Description :
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan by taking vital signs, history, medication listing, assessing visual acuity and determining chief complaint. Assesses patients physical and mental status.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures
- Administers prescribed oral medications and gives intramuscular and subcutaneous and intradermal injections. Performs venipunctures, CLIA-Waived and non-CLIA Waived lab testing.
- Answering office phones, assisting front desk in scheduling appointments and directing calls appropriately.
- Required to travel to other practices throughout the El Paso market as needed
Education: High school diploma/GED required with the completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program. Certification: Medical Assistant preferred and CPR certification required Experience: Must have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
JOB: Phlebotomy/Blood/Medical Asst PRIMARY LOCATION: Harlingen, Texas FACILITY: VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS JOB TYPE: Full-Time SHIFT TYPE: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.