Secretary/Receptionist Job NVR Inc Bearby admin on November 20, 2020
NVR, Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As an Receptionist at NVR, your attention to detail and initiative will help you successfully provide support to homebuyers, contractors, and NVR Homebuilding team members. Your knack for service will make you an all-star.
- Answer phones and transfer calls as necessary
- Handle various administrative tasks at the reception desk
- Minimum of 2 years of professional administration experience
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in typing and word processing
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and requirements
- Must be able to work MondayFriday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Understanding of the Homebuilding industry is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to NVR, Inc website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.