Receptionist Job Republic Elite Addisonby admin on more than 30 days
Republic Elite Recruitment 2020Description :
Under direction of the Chief Business officer, the Receptionist will perform all receptionist duties assigned while abiding by all policies described in the company Handbook.
- Greeting clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Screening calls; transferring calls as necessary to the appropriate person or department.
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis.
- Prepare reports and presentations for meetings. Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms as necessary.
- Provide needed assistance to all internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Schedule travel for personnel as required.
- Help in coordinating office activities.
- Managing office supplies and stocking supplies as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for all office staff as required.
- Complete housekeeping tasks to ensure a professional and safe work area.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- One to three years of previous experience is preferred, or an equal combination of education and experience.
- Experience with multi-line phones required.
- Basic working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Quality oriented and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with high performance teams.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong Customer service skills and ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Self-direction and initiative.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Sensitivity to confidential information required.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Admin/Secretarial
Compensation: 14.0016.00 Hourly
Address: 15167 Business Ave, Addison, TX 75001 USA
Benefits: Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance 401K Life Insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.