Sr Process/Validation Specialist Job Codex Validation Group Barcelonetaby admin on more than 30 days
Codex Validation Group Recruitment 2020Description :
Our Client has several opportunities to support and develop different processes at site. Responsibilities may include:
- Draft and review protocols, production procedures, and provide technical assessment and approval for engineering and process changes as well as documentation pertaining to process development, qualification, and validation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Design and scale-out processes, and support process validation, as well as draft documentation for regulatory filings.
- Perform development and implementation of new process technology.
- Perform process design and process simulation studies to support process automation projects.
- Write and review technical documentation (development reports, batch records, SOPs, protocols & reports validation testing).
- Perform process monitoring, process capability, statistical analysis and quality engineering activities.
- Participate and report to a cross-functional development team to advance production activities.
- Develop manufacturing processes for pharmaceutical products and develop process improvements and efficiencies.
- Perform hands-on activities that support process development and process characterization, ranging from drafting procedures to execution.
- Ensure successful manufacturing production runs by assessing risk, setting preventative measures in place, investigating, and troubleshooting equipment and process issues.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
- Knowledge of processes related to the production of solid dose Processes may include but not limited to blending, granulation, compression, coating, drilling, sealing and packaging.
- Filling process
- Thermoforming or blistering
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training , assigning and checking the work of lower level employees. Referring only complex problems and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in science or Engineering required.
- 05+ years related experience required.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
- under contract bases
Job Type: Contract
- Monday to Friday
- plus: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Do you have experience working with solid dosage manufacturing? How many years?
- 7 - 11 months
- 1 year
- Other forms
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Codex Validation Group e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.