Delivery Driver Job Red Robin Oxnardby admin on more than 30 days
Red Robin Jobs 2020Description :
Red Robin is taking extra measures to keep our Team Members safe during this time.
We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfectant standards (Our restaurants are extra squeaky clean!), practice social distancing (every shift, every role), and allow Team Members to wear face masks.
Our health policy ensures that Team Members can take the time they need to be well.
We are ramping up opening our dining rooms and are staying plenty busy with to-go and catering.
Apply today to join our team to help Guests build everlasting memories, around their tables and ours!Delivery Driver
In this role you will act as a Brand ambassador delivering timely family friendly Guest service in both commercial and residential settings, consistent with the Company’s B.U.R.G.E.R values. You will also handle cash and credit cards sales transactions accurately and produces an outstanding Guest experience.Duties Include:
- Safe driving within the assigned restaurant delivery area
- Absolute observance of all traffic laws, regulations and requirements
- Demonstrates a great sense of direction and navigational skills including map reading
- Ensures quality and accuracy when packing and inspecting food and drinks orders for delivery
- Operates and participates effectively in an upbeat team environment
- Able to precisely handle money, make change, process credit card sales transactions and accurately reconcile with Manager at the end of each shift
- Inputs telephone and direct Guest orders into Red Robin’s systems correctly
- Explains menu items and terms and offers appropriate recommendations to Guests
- Upholds Company safety and sanitation standards by maintaining a clean work station in the restaurant
- Constantly adheres to schedule and is on time for shifts
- Maintains a high degree of pace and intensity for extended period of time
- Position requires driving, sitting, bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, walking, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs, standing and moving throughout the entire shift
- Far and night vision required for driving
- Must adhere to Company dress code and appearance policy
- On occasion may perform light sweeping and mopping, light prepping of food (per food prep recipes in Red Robin recipe book), emptying trash cans and taking out garbage; light stocking
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid state driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Have a reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Energetic, friendly attitude and exceptional Guest service skills required
- Must be able to perform basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Must demonstrate cash management skills
- Previous delivery experience preferred
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Delivery Driver Oxnard August 2020 Red Robin above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Oxnard below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.