Gas Station Cashier Job Conserv Fuel Lancasterby admin on July 15, 2020
Conserv Fuel Recruitment 2021Description :
The Gas Station Cashier is the first point of contact for our gas station customers. This position is responsible for accepting customer payments for gas and store merchandise as well as assisting with station organization, cleanliness and maintenance. This position will report to the Gas Station Retail Site Manager.
1) 1 years of cashier experience in a customer service retail environment. Gas station experience is preferred.
2) Must be 21 years of age.
3) High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with our company standards.
2) Operate computerized cash register and credit card scanner inside the cashier area, completing customer transactions as well as properly maintaining a cash drawer.
3) Receive, verify and stock delivered merchandise and place in appropriate storage area.
4) Perform daily inventory counts, as applicable.
5) Assist customers with pump issues and propane.
6) Receive gas delivery from our fuel distributor/tanker truck.
7) Clean fuel or oil spills from parking area using absorbent materials.
8) Perform safety inspection of tanks and pumps once per day, checking gaskets, locks, etc.
9) Maintain and clean various areas of the gas station to include but not limited to restrooms inside convenient store, parking perimeter and dispensers.
Job duties and responsibilities may vary by location and employees may be assigned additional duties than those listed above.
Please attach your resume when applying for this position.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Conserv Fuel on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.