Material Handler Days Job Drake-Williams Steel Inc Omaha
Drake-Williams Steel, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Primary Purpose of this Position:
Operates materials handling equipment in order to move raw, in-process and finished materials through fabrication or warehousing operations. Assists other shop personnel to perform their duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate materials handling equipment such as forklifts, and overhead cranes in order to move materials and load and unload trucks and rail cars.
- Assist shop personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Follow all company work and safety rules and policies.
- Attend all Tool Box meetings and other meetings as required by the Foreman.
- Other duties as directed by the Foreman or Lead person.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic computations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers and addition and subtraction of decimal and fractional numbers.
- Ability to read a tape measure accurately.
- Ability to understand and carry out simple verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to make routine decisions based on established DWS practices and technical procedures.
- Ability to work under close supervision.
- Certified by DWS in forklift operation.
- Operate overhead cranes in a safe and proper manner. Use and understand industry and DWS-adopted hand signals used for crane operations.
- Knowledgeable of steel shapes, sizes and grades.
Experience and Education Required:
- High School degree or equivalent.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Material Handler Days Omaha July 2020 Drake-Williams Steel, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Omaha below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.