Senior Systems Analyst Job First DataBank Inc Indianapolisby admin on more than 30 days
First DataBank, Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Join the healthcare information technology team that’s turning drug and medical device data into knowledge used by thousands of hospitals; the majority of U.S. health plans, retail pharmacies, and pharmacy benefit managers; and millions of healthcare decision makers throughout the world. Partnering with our information system developer and healthcare institution customers, you’ll help evolve leading-edge thinking into reality and make a measurable difference in improving human health.
We’re looking for people who are: Intelligent. Productive. Committed. Willing and able to go above and beyond. Passionate about making a difference. Innovative. Energized. And want to play an essential role in a successful company’s continued growth.
Are you ready for this exciting challenge? ____________________________________________________________________________________
First Databank (FDB) is currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst in the Software Development department. The Senior Systems Analyst plays a critical role in the delivery of high-quality products to the healthcare industry. A successful candidate will have a technical background, strong business analysis skills, and the ability to communicate both with business stake holders as well as technical groups while working within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
This position will be based out of the Indianapolis, IN office.
- Analysis of complex systems and their integration
- Creation and refinement of requirements for software systems
- Communication of technical designs between diverse groups
- Creation of documentation, presentations, dashboards, and other media that are necessary to ensure that all groups have access to the information they need
- Provides insight into and knowledge of external healthcare EMRs
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and negotiating skills
- Web Development via Angular, React, etc.
- SQL, R, or similar query language
- C# or similar object-oriented language
- Experience with machine learning or statistics
- Healthcare/support experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience working with an Epic EHR system
- 5+ professional experience as an analyst or programmer
FDB is the leading provider of drug and medical device knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide, FDB enables our information system developer partners to deliver valuable, useful, and differentiated solutions. We offer more than three decades of experience in transforming medical knowledge into actionable, targeted, and effective solutions that help improve patient safety, operational efficiency, and healthcare outcomes. For a complete look at our solutions and services, please visit www.fdbhealth.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We value Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Teamwork, and Creativity. Our offices in South San Francisco and Indianapolis have been awarded with Top Workplaces honors by The Bay Area News Group and the Indy Star, respectively, including the most recent honor awarded to our Indianapolis office in 2017 & 2018 (the Top Workplaces honors are based solely on the results of an employee feedback survey by a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement). FDB offers competitive salaries and extensive benefits – including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
FDB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.