Overnight Closer Job Planet Fitness Ryder Group Suffolkby admin on November 27, 2020
Planet Fitness Ryder Group Jobs 2020Description :
The Overnight Closer (Member Services Representative) will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to members, prospective members and guests. The Overnight Closer will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to members, prospective members and guests. You will also be responsible for closing that day’s shift for that business day as well as creating an accurate bank deposit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Close shift for that business day.
- Create a bank deposit for next day.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Ability to work 3rd shift (overnights).
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
For further information, please refer official source from Planet Fitness Ryder Group on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.