Manager Of Security Job Americatowne Holdings Raleighby admin on more than 30 days
Americatowne Holdings Jobs 2020Description :
Description: The chosen candidate will be responsible for working with the CEO and directly under the supervision of the Chief of Staff managing the office, making sure that the office is secured and handled properly. We are looking for an individual who is efficient, great communication and security skills, and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to work efficiently, while maintaining semi-complex schedules is essential. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good analyzer and great problem solver; along with the CEO and Chief of Staff will be the secured area of the Company.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- A polite, calm, and reasonable approach.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Respond to questions and requests for information from the public.
- Help Recruit new administrative employees, then orient and train them for their specific job descriptions.
- Technical knowledge of security systems.
- A high level of physical strength and fitness.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense.
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for areas of security and public safety.
- Experience with report writing.
- Can lead and work with a diverse group of people.
- Operate efficiently and autonomously.
- Know how to look ahead and identify issues before they turn into problems.
- Comfortable talking with different people with different backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and get things done on your own.
- Willing to go above and beyond – daily.
- Associates Degree.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred) but not required.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Microsoft Office Bus 365 and One Drive.
- Knowledgeable of Mac, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Can communicate with small and large groups.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Outstanding communicative skills and command of English.
- Mandarin and other languages helpful.
- Travel Required.
About the Company: AmericaTowne is a USA based public company that operates domestically and internationally. We are a technology-driven Company at our core that through international trade, and development of infrastructure projects uses research, advanced systems, and platforms to help communities and Countries solve problems, prospers, and grow.
The Company's markets include the USA, China, and Africa. In addition, through its assumed name, "AmericaTowne," the Company continues to explore developing communities in China and Africa focusing on the "Made in the USA" experience.
We have a team of dedicated, highly skilled, and exceptionally talented senior staff. All work full-time for AmericaTowne Holdings. Senior staff includes experienced members with PhDs/Drs., a JD/law degree, CPAs and financial analysts; MBAs, and successful business owners who have worked with the major USA and Chinese companies, and top Fortune 25 international industrial companies. We are Looking forward to the next member of our team – it could be you!
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Americatowne Holdings e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Manager of Security Raleigh August 2020 Americatowne Holdings above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Raleigh below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.