Front Desk Reception Job Ferrell Family Dentistry Davidsonby admin on more than 30 days
Ferrell Family Dentistry Recruitment 2020Description :
Our family dental practice is seeking an energetic, self-motivating front office receptionist with an outgoing, friendly personality who works well in a team oriented environment. This entry level position offers an opportunity for growth. It is a full-time position with office hours from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm, Tuesday – Friday with the potential for occasional Monday hours. Responsibilities include: (1) Scheduling patient appointments (2) Patient Registration (3) Managing Patient Communication & Patient Relations (4) Willingness to learn Insurance and Clinical Procedure knowledge. Qualifications: (1) Professionalism (2) Punctuality (3) Great Phone Skills (4) Upbeat demeanor (5) Willingness to be a team player (6) Ability to multitask (7) Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
*Knowledge of Eaglesoft and/or Dentistry is a plus!
Please submit a cover letter and your resume today.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.