Resident Care Associate - Caregiver Job Trilogy Health Services LLC Vincennesby admin on more than 30 days
Trilogy Health Services, LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with numerous Training Centers and schools to offer our employees the opportunity to become nurse aides, earn more money and grow their careers. Through the Nurse Aide Track of our Apprenticeship Program, our employees have an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each step, you will gain more expertise, more earning potential, and college credit toward an Associate Degree!
Chat to learn more Text HERO to 39522.
What’s in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing RCAs to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- FREE Health Insurance Option!
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services to our residents
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience as an RCA and Long Term/Healthcare a plus
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
For further information, please refer official source from Trilogy Health Services, LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Trilogy Health Services, LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.