Software Developer Job QinetiQ Inc Lortonby admin on May 28, 2020
QinetiQ Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Who Are We?
Inc. is a leading innovator with over 25 years of experience rapidly developing advanced C5ISR sensor solutions and is a renowned world leader in robotics and autonomy.
The combined U.S. business unit brings capabilities across the full lifecycle of technology development from applied research and development to rapid prototyping, testing, fielding, and sustainment. Our expertise with unmanned platforms, broad sensing modalities, and cross-domain interoperability ensures that we deliver integrated solutions for Warfighter dominance in all phases of combat.
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms and systems, ground systems, soldier systems, maritime systems, airborne sensors and payloads, processing and exploitation capabilities, and integrated C2 solutions. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
Our customers are always our number one priority and we consistently deliver Mission-Led Innovation to empower and protect our Defense and Security forces in the U.S. and abroad.
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Designing, development, and testing of applications on both Linux and Windows platforms.
- Responsible for developing control software and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) for sensor based systems. Such control software requires interfacing with a variety of technologies including TCP/IP, USB, CameraLink, GigE Vision, RS-232/422/485, I2C, and GPIOs utilizing a variety of message specifications and protocols.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Three-Five (3-5) years’ experience developing software in C++ for actual programs/projects (i.e., not academic)
- Experience/expertise in designing, developing and testing control software for sensor based systems utilizing a variety of interfaces (e.g., USB, CameraLink, GigE Vision, RS-232/422/485, I2C, and GPIOs) and a variety of message specifications and protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, Google Protobuf, XML/XSD)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Create, refine and adhere to formal software development processes
- Develop software documentation, including user manuals and release notes
- B.S. in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or applicable engineering or science field
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through QinetiQ Inc. system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.