Insurance Authorization Specialist Job Body In Motion Sports amp Orthopaedics Toms Riverby admin on more than 30 days
Body In Motion Sports & Orthopaedics Recruitment 2020Description :
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
40 Hours per week
- Obtains pre-authorizations/pre-certification per payer requirements for services rendered and ensures authorization information is documented in the appropriately in the system.
- Verifies physician orders are accurate.
- Ability to understand and communicate insurance co-pays, deductibles, co-insurances, and out of pocket expenses for point of service collections.
- Communication is maintained with providers, clinical staff, and patient in relationship to authorization status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Medical Office Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Body In Motion Sports & Orthopaedics system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.