Eddy Village Green Service Associate Job St Peter #039 s Health Partners Cohoesby admin on more than 30 days
St. Peter's Health Partners Jobs 2021Description :
What you will do:
The Service Associate performs service and hospitality functions in the resident care environment in order to support the delivery of a resident-focused care program. Demonstrates St. Peter's Health Partners Mission and Core Values.
Performs the following resident care tasks in the assigned unit.
- Helps orient residents and their families to the nursing unit and answers questions regarding the activities of the unit.
- Ensures call light is within reach of the resident.
- Prepares resident for meals, assists in setting residents up for meals, passing trays, delivers and removes resident food trays,
- delivers nutritional supplements (snacks) to residents as indicated.
- Transports residents as requested to activities, appointments, etc.
- Reports to nurse any unusual observations regarding residents’ physical or mental status changes.
- Provides emotional support and reassurance to all residents as needed.
Performs unit tasks and activities within the scope of his/her skill level as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Checks and assures residents have the necessary personal and room supplies on a daily basis, checks to make sure room
- temperature and lighting is at comfortable levels and supplies fresh water and ice at least once per shift.
- Makes unoccupied beds.
- Answers call lights, relaying messages promptly to the appropriate team member.
- Assists CNAs in organizing resident rooms.
- Helps set up, maintain and disassemble resident care equipment.
- Helps keep residents’ care area and unit work areas neat, clean and supplied.
- Transports residents, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Monitors utility room supply and equipment levels on a daily basis; stocks supplies as appropriate.
- Performs errands as directed by the professional nurse.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment by adhering to work schedules.
's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.